- Amarante Water Park Website | Amarante Water Park Electronic Ticket
- The Parque Aquático de Amarante website, the Parque Aquático de Amarante Electronic Ticket are services provided by RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA through the following electronic address: http://www.parqueaquaticoamarante.com; which aims to provide a set of its own services, with public and private functions.
- These General Conditions are applicable to the website RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA and Electronic Ticketing RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, Lda, and there may be Specific Conditions for certain services made available through the above designated email address.
- Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
- The website Parque Aquático de Amarante is a registered website and the service provided by the website itself is the responsibility of RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA, with headquarters at Rua do Tâmega, nº2245, municipality of Amarante, 4600-592 , with taxpayer 500406614
- The contents of RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, Lda., including brands, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, belong solely and exclusively to RTA, or to third parties who have authorized the inclusion of the same on the website, being protected under the general terms of law and by national and international legislation for the protection of Intellectual Property. It is not allowed to display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or use the contents in any way, for any public or commercial purpose without the prior and express written consent of RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA.
- However, the user may print any excerpt of material contained on this site provided that it is not altered in any way, whether for personal and non-commercial use, including the indication of the source and copyright, and provided that otherwise property indication is not removed.
- The use of the Parque Aquático de Amarante website is free.
- The User may, however, subscribe to services and products through the website, to which costs and conditions may be associated.
- The website Parque Aquático de Amarante has adequate levels of security, however, to the extent permitted by law, RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages (including, by way of illustration, damages for loss of data or benefits) arising from the use of the website, as well as:
– Delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that originate from factors beyond its control, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network, electrical circuit or communications services provided by third parties, by the computer system, by modems, by the connection software or possible computer viruses;
– Faults and damages arising from the incompatibility of the services or contents of the website with other services, contents or computer programs used by the user;
– Improper use of services and content made available by RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA. such as chats, newsgroups, forums, blogs, personal pages, etc.;
– Creating a false identity, using ‘clones’ or any other means that allow you to browse the website with a false appearance or identity for any reason, especially for the purpose of deceiving third parties regarding the sender’s identity or the origin of the message . Thus, any technical, logistical or technological resources by virtue of which a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the contents of the website, or from the effort made by RTA – Rio Tâmega, Tourism and Recreio, SA for its operation. In particular, unless expressly authorized, any banner, link, hyperlink, framing or anything similar that may be established towards the Parque Aquático de Amarante website is prohibited. Any violation of the provisions of this point will be considered an attack on the legitimate intellectual property rights of RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA. about the website and its contents.
- Content Update
- RTA – Rio Tâmega, Turismo e Recreio, SA reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or close the website when deemed appropriate and without prior notice to users.
- Cancellation, refund and no-show policy
Ticket refund, if within more than 48hours before the check-in date, will have 9,00€ fee charged to the client.(per ticket)
Ticket refund, if within less than 48 hours before the check-in date, will have fee corresponding to the total ticket amount charged to the client.(per ticket)
For changing your visit date (equivalent ticket) before within less than 48 hours before the check-in date, will have 5,00€ fee charged (per ticket) to the client please contact: email@example.com
For changing your visit date (equivalent ticket) before within more than 48 hours before the check-in date free of charge, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who request the cancellation of tickets purchased under the terms of the previous sections must also request the respective refund, which will always occur via bank transfer, via email to the email address email@example.com, in which they should have the following information:
- Order/Purchase Order Number
- Name of the holder of the payment method used
- Order/Purchase Order Number
- Copy of proof of payment
- NIB/IBAN of bank account
- Name of the account holder
In case of no-show on the scheduled date, the visitor will not be entitled to a refund or reimbursement.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- To all matters that are not regulated by these conditions, Portuguese law is applicable.
- In case of dispute, in the interpretation or application of these conditions, the jurisdiction of the district of Porto is competent, with express waiver of any other. Although it has been translated into English and Spanish, the document in Portuguese prevails.
In case of dispute, the consumer can resort to Alternative Dispute Resolution (RAL):
Porto Arbitration and Consumption Information Center
- de Damião de Góis 31 store 6,
Tel: 22 550 8349